This role offers the opportunity to be part of a dynamic, values-driven organization, working to achieve lasting social change. A unique opportunity to work across the business, public and third sector to develop innovative ways of harnessing the potential of young people in Britain.
One Million Mentors has secured £50,000 through Young Manchester on behalf of the network as part of its ongoing business development. A portion of this funding will cover the part-time role of a Project Coordinator, needed to support the network in delivering the following key deliverables by the end of March 2022, when the funding ends.
The role will be based in Greater Manchester with the option of working from home or from our office.
Key Outputs and Deliverables
- Establish capacity building programme to strengthen the network’s infrastructure
- Coordinate regular steering group meetings
- Create and maintain a shared system that centralises mentoring opportunities in Manchester, ensuring there is a clear referral process and roadmap for children and young people.
- Commission research and evaluation to introduce quality standards for mentoring across the sector, enabling the network to identify a baseline and monitor the short, medium, and long term impact of mentoring.
- Develop a youth voice mechanism to ensure member organisations continue to meet the needs of beneficiaries in an accessible, appropriate and inclusive way.