Feeling lost, confused, or anxious about your future? We can help.
Stand Out will help you develop the skills, confidence, networks and opportunities you need to get the job you want. You’ll be part of a supportive community of job seekers, tutors, employers and mentors, who are all focused on helping you stand out in the job market.
We’ll share the latest industry insights and help you develop new skills, expand your network, and find a job – all while making new friendships along the way. Find your future with Stand Out.
What is Stand Out?
Stand Out is a FREE online employability and mentoring programme, powered by One Million Mentors and UpRising.
When you join Stand Out, you get:
- One month of carefully curated daily support sessions (all available to re-watch and catch up with whenever you like)
- One year of mentoring to kick-start your personal and professional development
- Opportunities to grow your network and connect with employers
- A supportive and experienced community of professionals and other young people, who are all focused on helping you stand out in the job market.
Sessions will help you: discover and promote your personal brand; learn how to write a brilliant CV, cover letter and job application; network and interview like a pro; maintain motivation and resilience during your job search; and find and secure the job you want.
I’m literally planning on telling all my friends to take part in the Uprising / 1MM programme, because it’s just so useful! When you’ve received another rejection, or you’ve lost your job because of new Covid measures, this was the one consistent thing in our lives and we were so grateful for it.Mentee, Jess O’Sullivan, London
Who else has done Stand Out?
One Million Mentors and UpRising have supported over 500 young people through our employment and mentoring programme, so we know what works!
- 90% completed the programme
- 77% secured a job or were in education or training within six months
- 97% said the programme increased their confidence, networks and skills
Who is Stand Out for?
The programme is FREE and open to anyone who is:
- 18-25 years old,
- Living in England, and;
- In their final year of study, with no plans for further education, training or work when they leave school, college or university, or;
- Not currently in full time education, work or training.
How do I join?
CLICK HERE to express your interest – it only takes a few seconds. Places are limited, so be quick!
For more information, email us at hello@WeStandOut.uk.